Saturday, April 08, 2006

Maybe I should just quit


I failed myself. I failed Pat, and I failed Reen. Man am I going to get it. My foot was hurting bad and instead of running on it for 26.2 more miles like she did I just gave up. I do not deserve to where a bib number. I know before my first chicago marathon during my training I had the thought I am going to fail and then I would have gone out and did it the next 9 years in a row. Well I guess that means I will have to do this 50k every year or just be someone who can not do a 50k. If I can not do a 50k then what is next? 10k? man I am no good.

yes. Stop staring at my bib number.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You're not quitting....you love us all too much....and, silly us, we're crazy bout ya!!

John is away next two Saturdays...so I'm elected to take out the newbie, Brian, for the Half-Marathon Training Program. 6 miles with him. Then I'll go on for another 4---you with us????

10:24 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

You didn't fail me - you were out there and tried - that's Awesome! I'm proud of you! But now I must say it's time to go to a Dr. and gert the foot looked at - get it fixed and get back on track!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home