Wednesday, April 05, 2006

T Minus 3 days until UItra 2006

Saturday is my next ultra marathon. Its only a 50k. yeah is a diaper dash for alot of other ultras. I am worried about it. I have not really trained for it and well my muscles are all tight right now. I am working on sterching them out now. I figured that would be the most important thing I can do. nothing worse that having a mucle get sore and hurt after 4 miles when you have 31 miles to run.

I got another call for a job today. yeah me. I have yet another chance to get a job in the area. hehe I feeling good about not having to move. Its still for a job I do not want though. I( hop I will get hte job I interview tomorrow for.

I was worried Beth was mad at me because of Sunday but she was all smiles when she saw me so that was good. She is going to bring me my shirt on saturday. Yeah me. Saturday is double t shirt day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Another job possibility close to home - Very neat!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Dont do the Ultra....come to Bagel!! Anne is coming to run with us :)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home