Thursday, April 27, 2006

Greetings from De Kalb

I am in De Kalb right now. I have 2 interviews today. One in De Kalb and one Downers grove. I think its funny. 4 years ago if I got that job in Downers Grove I would be married right now and I would not know, Johnny D, Lora, or Reen. Ironic that I call John, John D because there are really do John Ds in the Apline Runners. Speaking of JOhn D I got to see him tuesday night. if I knew he was coming I would ahve waited for him kinda. I went to do a double lap so I would have had to time it better but I am sure if I took the complete double lap route I would have seen him out there. I rather have my medals than that girl as a wife. Ok she would have been ok, but I think running was very good for me. I know she would have hated all my friends espcially Lora. Why Lora? Well same reason she really did not like Christine. We were just friends but she knew that I thought christine was a hottie and she was my fencing buddy. I have ran more with Lora than with anyone and well Lora is not unpleasant to look at. :).

My feet are tight again so I am fighting to get them sterched out before saturday's big race. Ok the race is not big but the distance is. I need this marathon bad so I have 5 halfs and 5 full junder my belt. Finally in May my goal is to have more marathons than half marathon completed. If I stay in the area I will have more halves coming up. Not sure how the first interview went. I met with the president of the company and he only interviewed like 4 people, but they are looking for talent and not to fill a hole.

I also bought a PS2. Yeah Final Fantasy 10 and 11. I am every excited about this. I think you need to not only buy 11 but have to pay extra top play it. I should ahve played 11 before 10 but oh well. I got the time now so I can max out my hours of playing time. I was going to tryu am emulator for it but figured why waste the time. I really want to play FF series games and now I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Good luck at the marathon! DONT YOU DARE HURT YOURSELF!!! I think we're going to be at Kettle Moraine--Ice Age50 on Sunday to climb the hills---you coming??

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home