Tuesday, April 25, 2006

midweek long run

Its tuesday. In order to win or atleast place in the steamboat classic I have to of course run and run alot as well as lose weight.

Well I have lost about 15 lbs since the sno fun run. I gained a few lbs during the weeks before my comps but since I passed I think its well worth it. I should be about 20 secs per ever lbs I can lose before the steam boat. It is a hard course but I am sure I can over come it. in the building steam picture and team steam pictures I do not find anyone I think who can beat me. :) of course there are plenty of people who look like they are in less shape as me can beat me. Running the distance twice a week should really help me out. I mean I did not run last saturday but that was because of Lora. I would not abannoned her to the wolves. She has not seen them but I sure have. :).

Last week I travelled 29 miles on my feet last week. I lost about 2 lbs also.

Today I run 9 miles all on the hills.

Yesterday I walked 4.85 and sunday I did 3.75 miles.

This weekend I have a marathon. I am excited about that. sure I am poorly trained but I never stopped running I jsut stopped running that kinda of distance for 4 months. It will be good training for the cleveland. I really jsut want to finish these races but I will try to run chicago marathon for good time.

I also got a second interview with this company on thursday. I do not think I could make Beth's fun raiser on thursday. I am sad about that. I want to help out. getting a job thought would help her out more since I can join her training program and I am sure she would like that more.
Time is running out for me to get another job so really I do not think I am going to make it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Think positive - you can do it!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home