Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am a 9 min miler now

I went to a arlington trotter run tonight and ironicly only apline runners showed up. Me and this girl named Stephanie who was in the marathon training program with me. It was fun. We talked alot. first mile we did was a pretty consistant 8:30 pace, but I fell apart at the end. last 1/4 mile was tough. We then walked for about a 1/4 mile and then back to running at about 10 min pace. we finished lap 2 in about 11 mins. Mile 3 avg was little over 12 with us walking alot, and last mile we just walk the last 30 min. the avg pace for the 4 miles was 11:30 mins. Also makes me ask is it better to avg 11:30 where first 2 miles are really fast and last 2 slow or is a constant 11:30 pace be the best? We also did not take a break after a lap like the normal summer group used to.

yesterday I did like nothing. I over strenched I think and my aliicials was hurting so figure best to rest. sure my avg for the last 3 days was the same if I did not rest wednesday but doing more in 1 day better than spliting it in 2 days? I need to know these things.

Lora is going to kill me. I did something really really really bad. Something she will never ever forgive me for. omg its too bad to say. I can not say it at all.

ok I will since if I leave lora with that she would kill me

I ate french fries. In fact I had McDonald's for lunch. I had no time before my interview and I wanted to eat so I could do well and not more so I can spend more time with Lora. I did it all for her. I hope she knows that. Plus then I only ran 4 miles. I did not even burn off the cals I had for lunch I bet. 1460 cals, 59 g of fat and 2170 mg of sodium. I am so bad. alteast it only cost me $.76. I had gift certifacates that I used.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Say it isnt so---PLEASE say it isnt so!!

All my talking for naught!! Oh the pain....the grief...I"m pounding on my chest just so you know!!!

I will say an extra prayer for you when I light candles tonight...I hope "HE" can forgive you.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

You gouys are too funny! ;-)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home