Monday, May 01, 2006

When a man loves a woman

I am sad. my foot hurts today. hurts pretty bad. Its not the foot that has been other but its the other one. If I press in the spot then I am in pain. Ouch. I am sorry. I been icing it so I hope that helps. I did not walk and I am glad for it. I hope it goes away soon. I really hope it does. I been icing it alot. know my feet were in trouble before that race but my right side has been giving me problems and not my left. Man this is crazy.

hopely tomorrow will be better. if it feels better I might try to walk about 4 miles with Pat. We can talk about the race on saturday but otherwise I will just see them at Yogi's.

Marathon results are up.

Todd 5:57:35.3 13:39/Mile

not bad at at all. At Chicago I was aiming for 5:45:00 but run walk method is not good if your not used to it. this day I jsut ran until I could not run anymore. one of my high school best friend's dad beat Beth by 30 secs. How fun is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home