Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lora is going to hate me

Lora is going to hate me and I am going to be kicked out of the Alpine Runners

I did a very very very bad thing today. I was looking at bicycles. maybe it was the pain in my foot. maybe it was the idea of being able to save money by biking around Town. Maybe it was the idea of doing a triathlon. I really can not say. I saw one and thought about being it but I need to get a few people's opinopns on them. I try not to talk to them because well they are bikers.

I sat on a hybrid bike today and it actually fit. I went looking at road bikes but for $1000 I can get a bike that fits a little better than the one I have now. Hybrid is about $350 and it fits. I felt kidna funny on it. I was not sure the best way to turn around and I really did not want to fall while riding a bike that was not mine. Worse yet was a stores bike.

I may go back and get it. I think riding a bike might be fun. In future I can get my nice road bike, but for now something cheaper would be nice. Plus 2 bikes are ok too own also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Why in Gods name would I hate you??? I BIKE!! and it's GREAT exercise!! Fun too!!!! There are some awesome bike rides out there to do with groups. Buy the bike!!! It's all about staying fit the rest of your life. You're doing great! (just stay away from the fries!!) :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home