Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lowest of the low.

I am down to my des moine marathon weight. I am down from 324 to 305 and soon to join the ranks of the 2 hundreds. :) ok I might be a little dehyradred so that could explain it. I been working hard. possible new job in a new city. need to look good for the ladies and if I stay well I am sure Lora would like to see a hot todd. :).

I have decided on my Bike and now I jsut need to go and buy it. I like the idea of getting one. I always wanted to do a triathlon ever since I watch the exscape from alatraz trialhton. You know though if I do this the first one I will want to do is a half iron man. Its in my blood.
I think that will be about the same as a marathon. maybe like a 50k.

I saw a cheap bike today for $75 but it was a moutain bike and honestly I think it was too small for me even though I was suppose to be short of its size. then again I think a 63 cm road bike is suppose to fit me also. I need a 69 I think. I need to double check that with this tuesday guy.

no ice age for me because I get to attend my graduation. Cleveland will rock unless my foot still hurts. either way I will have fun on the trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Get the bike that fits!! You're gonna love biking!
I'm heading to NJ tomw to see Mom...I'll miss ya on the run and at bagel. And I'm volunteering at Ice Age the following Saturday, then Cleveland the Saturday after that! Sheesh.....wild schedule!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

Keep up the good work!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home