Monday, May 15, 2006

I have no idea.

I have no idea about biking. today I got a new bicycle seat. my butt was hurting from sunday. the new seat is alot more cushioning. That helps alot. I have no idea how fast I should ride or how slow I should ride. I ave about 12 mile an hour. I stuggle to avg faster than the elite marathoners can run. It really amases me how fast they can run. I gladly support them with my racing since its amasing how fast they can run.

I know a hybrid slows me down but its ok. my heartrate is usually between 124 - 155 which is good since that is my fax fat burn and helps with my cardio rate also. whatever it takes to be a faster runner. The girl I knew from college did well at ice age 50 miler. next year I hope to run that with her. whatever it takes I will do it. unless I find the right girl and get married but I hope she is a runner.

I wish I knew why Lora will not join me. Is it because I smell? am I too slow for her? is it because my foot mioght be broken but I am still thinking about the cleveland marathoin because why run the half when you can run the full.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You nut---I've been injured--just started running again yesterday!! As far as how fast to bike--my trainer told me I should make 90 rotations in a minute, so count away!!

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home