Monday, May 08, 2006

Saturday and Monday

Saturday.

Well saturday afternoon John and I went to the driving range. It was so much fun. I liked it alot. Connie made dinner for us and it was great. We watching tv after that and it was so good. Korean food is just so good. Connie was out running that was so good. Hopely John and I will get to play more. Funny he loves my driver. It keeps a person from slicing and it really works. John's fancy driver sucks compares to my crappy $12 driver.

Sunday I went to the Village Cycle sport on sunday. They did not have the size I need so I went to the one in Elk Grove Village. I stopped at the japanese mall on the way. So they had my bike but it was in a box. :( poor me. So I had to go there today and try out the bike. I did find I think I can fit some road bikes or atleast I would be close. So I had to decide which to buy. Hybrid or a road bike. I went with the hybrid. I figured one it was half the price, and would be less dangerous for me plus I can go anywhere with it. Atleast pretty well.

I was cool though it was biking and I could feel the wind against me as I was biking 20 mph at sometimes. I almost could bee caught for speeding. :) I travel almost 5 miles in 20 mins. hehe. I did have to put the chain back on the bike at the 9 mile water stop. hehe I so just started out on my ride. It has issues shifting gears sometimes. I think its new and might get better soon. aleast I hope so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Very Awesome! Biking is good - not as good as running but good! ;-)

If you are going to walk this Saturday let me know and I'll join you!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Congrats on the bike!! Now we just gotta get you into a speedo and you'll be a triathlete!!

Sorry to miss you on Saturday--I'll be cheering on the nutty Ultra peeps up at Ice Age!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home