Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I heart Alpine Runners


ok I wanted a profile pic so they suggested adding it to your blog finding location and deleting it. so I decided to add it and leave it. This is the pic from my very first marathon. There is the legendary Rachel. Chicago 2004 finishing time 6:08:05. That was back in the day when I used to finish over 6 hours. I was proud I was only 8:05 off pace for my first marathon.

Funny back then I had no idea what Alpine Runners were. I did not know of Julia A even though she lived like 2 miles from me. Heck I never even went to Big Apple Bagel before them. I almost left them behind for Peoria where the streets are paved in gold. Money wise it was no the right call but I think for my future it will be. but I would have to do 10 hours of programing on the side in order to try to get developer job later if I could even get one then.

Now I know some of the best people. I have hopely the best job. Soon I can find a girl to be my wife since well you need a job to get a wife.

BTW FYI I heart huckabees is one of my favorite movies of all time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Rachel - finally!

So - does this mean you got a local job offer?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

SHOW ME HOW TO GET A FRIGGIN PIC ON YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home