Saturday, May 13, 2006

Graduate


Last night my family and I watched "rumor has it". It was an interesting stories based on a novel who's movie I love "The Graduate". Now I am the graduate, or I guess really post graduate. It was fun though being the big man on campus and not talking my size either. Sure the 8 new doctors were bigger but I still felt special. I remember when I was getting my undergrad how I was impressed by the graduate students. I was so happy I would get my undergrad that I figured I never get my master's degree. I graduated in the bottom 50% of my high school class. I failed out of my first college. Today I graduate with my master's degree. Even on the day of my graduation for my undergrad I was not really sure if I would really be graduating. I did not find out until about 1 week later that I did graduate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
MAZEL TOV!!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Congratulations Todd!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home