Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tales from the Road


Well here we are in Cleveland. We miss Lora very much. Life on the Bus tough. It is a long ways. There are movies and talking. Oh what is a boy to do. I only got 4 hours of sleep so I was in trouble. Its getting late in Cleveland but I am not tired. I took sleeping drugs so hopely soon I will sleep. The expo was really crowded. I got a free shirt and its nice to mention my ms in comp sci and get a free shirt. yeah me. Nothing like gettting a free shirt to sign up for a college in Cleveland. After dinner Kirt, Bernie, Haight, and I went to the baseball game. Its weird going to a game where I I have no team to route for. I really wanted pittsburg to win since well I know a girl there and I like the national league more. Plus I figured it may in someway help the White Sox. I know the cubs really do not need any help this season.

It has been fun but I really really really wanted to run the half marathon. I considered teh 10k but I figured it was kinda pointless.I mean why hurt myself for nothing. Lisa, Beth, and others said not to run. Lisa from athelico did say I could b ut it would not be a good idea. Beth said there will be other races. She is right. I am glad she is there to stop me from doing something stupid.

Good news I am below the 300 lbs mark. I am well on my way. Mary was right I think
I will be able to where my XL race shirts by next sno fun run. Well maybe not b y then but I will be well on my way.

I am glad some people are here and I wish others were here also. I am taking lots of pics so I hope you will all get to enjoy them soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Glad you made it safe and sound!Enjoy!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun cheering the runners on. I'm glad you decided not to run---ohhh gosh, our Lil Toddie is growing up!!

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home