Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Greeting from Naperville.

I am a worker again. 4 hours down and 4 to go. Sounds like I will be ok here. I already like to make chances in some of the desktop issues. One reason is honestly I am more confortable there. A new line of work really makes me nervous. It will be ok though. My fears of having to work like every saturday is gone. Atleast they would not admit that to me today.

I am going to bike this evening. I hope I get to my house in time to change, get my bike ride over to the barn and maybe bike the course a couple of times and then go home. This way I can still be out there with everyone even though I can not run. Good news is I should be able to run with them on Tuesdays. I will not have to join the naperville running club yet. They scare me in a lazy runner so of way. 5k on tuesdays and 5 miles on saturdays. I only ran less than 8 miles a few times with the Alpine runners. Now I am not running at all but I will be soon.

July 1st I can see a doctor if I am not better by then. I will try to see Terry then but for now staying off it seems to be the best solution. Biking does help me out but I rather swim. Soon I can look into that also.

I remember some checks I got from discover card. I think I will just give myself the cash I need for the entrance to NY and hopely I will get in a beat Lance Amstrong. Also I am thinking about the route 66 marathon. This is the only year they are doing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Congrats on the first day of working! Did you do the bike ride on Tues nite? I wouldnt wait until July 1st to see Dr Nicola...I'd be there right away with my pain!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home