Friday, May 26, 2006

This weekend

This weekend I am so going to party.

Friday I get to pick up my packet for sunday.

Saturday I hopely get to walk again with reen. I walked on tuesday and things went very well. my foot hardly hurts anymore. I think if I loose enough I can run but I think I will take it easy for 1 more week. Hopely I will really try yoga this week.

Sunday of course is the big race. 30 miles. ok its not a race but just biking something called the drive.

Monday though is the big race. Elgin fox trot and its an alpine circuit race. I will be there walking the 5k really. I might try run/walk it. I was told I need to run this weekend by Lisa, and see how my foot is feeling. As long as she does not touch it I think I will be ok. She is pretty cute but really hurts my foot. I do not think I can do the 10 miler. its too soon for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

I'll be at bike the drive too! We're only doing 15 because - I'm trying not to overdo anything! I'm going to walk in the morning but near home! I need to hit my 4 miles/hour pace and hills and sidewalks hamper my ability - then we're going sailing! I'll be out in Lake Zurich next week for sure! Maybe we'll see each other Sunday!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home