Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good, the bad, and the Lora

Good news

Biking. I found according to garmin that if I bike its basicly 2 miles biking = 1 mile walking and 3 miles biking = 1 mile running. This is based on total calories. it means that instead of walking 4 miles with Pat I just need to just ride my bike 8 mile which would actually take less time than to walk the 4 miles but not as fun.

to get the same as running on tuesday night I will have to bike for 1 1/2 hours on my own instead of running. I know now why people run. maybe since I so heavy and run so slow I do not miss alot of speed.

bad news. I did not see Reen today, and my foot hurts again. I should not even walk for awhile more. oh well. maybe it is broken. I just know I should not walk on it anymore. I am not sure if I will do the 5k on monday. I think I will but I will take it easy.

Lora well I saw her today. That was fun. I should have taken a picture since 2 of my favorite girls were running together.

Many people today did not like that the club might have given some money to help pay for the bus trip. I thought about this and I thought it would be a good thing to do. Really if the club has the money and can make sure the trip happens then they should encourage it. Maybe it does not seem fair but really that is how organizations works. you give money and you do not everything back from it. Now if the club paid for only 2 people to go then I would be upset but really I do not mind if the club help funds such things. The money needs to be handle wisely but every penny does not need to be used to help the person who gave it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Todd - Go see Dr Nicola - he will fix your foot! He fixed my hip;-)

Did you Bike the Drive?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home