Wednesday, May 31, 2006

might as well face it your addicted to Lora

might as well face it your addicted to Lora - Robert Palmer

Ok. Thanks alot Lora. I am now Offically in the New York City Marathon lottery.

I road my bike about 2 miles last night since it was starting to rain and I thought it was going to be a down pour. I did remember though thanks again to Lora to do my Core muscle excerises. Does not help when you are drunk when you do them but I am sore this morning so I did something right. I did forget my breakfest in the toaster at home and stoped at Mcdonald's. my company does not have a cafe but I could store breakfest here I think. that might not be a bad idea really. Make some waffles, freeze them and then bring them to work. They are cheap that way. Since I got paid I also do not need to use my CC to get cash anymore. Working so so great.

Problem is without health insurance and if they want to take xrays it would cost me so much money. I am better off resting the foot and going latter if need be. I am trying not to lose any time with lose of movement by biking and hopely my Yoga which should help prevent injury later.

I was told by Julie A that I need to forget about this girl I like and I know she is right but its hard. Nothing worse than seeing the girl you like and you know she does not like you but you can not help it because she is so beautiful.

Also Julie A thinks Lora is a very cool woman and I told her "duh". :) I will be back running soon so mothers lock up your daughters and daughters lock up your mothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home