Sunday, June 04, 2006

This weekend

Friday. I forgot to mention I was pulled for by cop for not wearing my seat belt. ironicly of course I was wearing my seat belt like I always do. Atleast the cop beleived me. I almost took it off. I am not sure why when I get pulled over I always want to take my seat belt off. Maybe because I turned the car engine off and its always the first thing I do.

Saturday I biked for about 1 hour. I bike through cuba marsh and back home. It was nice I got up to 24 mph going down Cuba rd there. It was pretty cool.

Sunday. I hit 2 buckets of balls at the driving range. John would be so proud because my distance is getting much better. I am so happy. I biked down through Cuba Marsh again and down long grove Rd. They have a real nice bike lane down long grove rd. You do not have to stop for over a mile easy. Its pretty sweet. Alot of hills though. Sunday I got up to 25 mph down that hill by Cuba. What can I say I really wanted to make that light. This weekend is the big bike ride over in Wisconsin. I hope to make it. Stephanie will be there. She is cool. Too bad I doubt I will be able to keep up with her. Hyrids are kinda slow bikes. I know I could not ride in Cuba marsh without one. Even so I am still nervous around some couners and at some down hills.

Good news is my foot has not bothered me in days at all. No pain at all. Only when I am going my yoga which I did saturday and Sunday did it hurt a little bit. That is such a good sign. I really can no wait to get out there. Running is so weird. Its very ahrd for me. I can not run with the others really so I run alone alot. Yet I am still out there doing it time and time again. I wish I knew why. Well maybe its because of Lora, Reen, Julia A, Julie B, Beth, and John.

I am planning on giving a check to Beth for the training program on tuesday. I am sure I will be out there by then. I should be training now for the marathon since I am planning on doing milwakee but for now I will do the bike because the more I do it the easier the return will be. I jsut do not like how my feet keep getting bigger. I can not afford to go into size 16.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home