Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I want to kill Julia A.

ok Julia A is a real sweetheart and I love her so much. But she really knows how to embrasses a guy. There is this girl on tuesday named Stepahnie. She is cute and likes to run but she is more of a biker than a runner. I really do not like the bike mostly because I miss running. ITs my love and pasion. I missed it so very very much. I was gone for 8 weeks. Tonight I ran. first mile was 11:00 but after that alot slower. I completef about 4 1/2 miles in 58 mins or so. I burnt over 300 more calories. Julie was like do you have a bf? she was like no. Then julie said well jsut in case any 30 year old guys in the club wanted to know. I am the token 30 year old man of the group.

I plan on biking tomorrow. IT will be ok. I kinda missed it actually. I guess I got used to it and running is hard to get back into it. I had the biggest smile on my face tonight. I so missed runnin. I took i easy because I did not want to push it. I thought maybe I should have surpised everyone on saturday but why do that when you can just show up and run, and everyone would be so happy your back. Funny how not running in 8 weeks and yet old running injuries or pains come back instantly. weird. I know I need work on my form. I caught myself having bad for early. if I am not in pain tomorrow I know what I need to start doing. Stretching alot and lossing my body up again.

welight is up but I am up to 50% luiquid also so that is good. from 42% to 50%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home