Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Guess what I am going to do tonight?

If you said Biking 50 miles you would be wrong.

If you said kiss a girl well I hope you are right but I am sure you will be wrong

If you said go out even biking any distance you also would be wrong

Tonight I try running.

Last night I walked 3 miles and ran 1/2 miles. New shoes suck to run in and its been 8 weeks since I really ran any distance. The tendon is still a little swellow but not much. I have no pain last night and no pain today. I figure I will go and run and then ice it right away. That should really help prevent anymore problems. I am going to take it easy and slow and probably really do a run walk. This may mean I am back baby. I will let you all know tommorrow.

Yesterday I was not all that sore or tired from teh ride but I was sundaynight. I am glad to hear that lora had to sleep on the way home since it made me feel better then. I know I struggled and if she tired at the end I know I am not too far off.

I should my blog pic to my sister and parents and it is also my background at work now. They asked if I was secretly in love with Lora and I told them I was not. There is nothing secret about it. :). Lora is great I just hope I remmeber the gift I got for her on my way home from wisconsin. I know its something she will just love. It screamed Lora.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Let us know how it goes Tues nite!! Will you be out on running with me on Sat morn???

4:31 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Good Luck - I'm pulling for you!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home