Monday, June 19, 2006

I hear much support for the monoarchy

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein.

Friday was cool. I had money I bought new biking shoes. See even though I hate the bike and the bike hates me I still plan on using it 2x a week. Wednesdays and Sundays but I did not ride this Sunday because of the rain.

Thursday was cool. I ran a 9:30 minute mile and after that I crashed. Ok it would been about a 9:00 or so but that is when I fell apart and pretty much went back to just walking the rest of the 4 miles. Last time I felt this way was when I getting back into running after trying my long walks techique to better lose weight. That btw did not work. Cals in vs cals out and cals out was alot but cals in was still too much.

Saturday I ran the longest I ran in 8 weeks. I ran the first 2 2/1 miles while running the course backwards to try to find laura who's car I could not find in the lot. I did not find her and I was sad. No Lora, no Reen, and no John. Man I make my big return to running and everyone was away. Maybe that is why Kim left. Why run when your all alone. I am used to it. Even when I would run with Lora I would be alone in my world. :) jk

Saturday night I was going to go out and met this girl who wants to go on a date with me. Well I get there 4:45 and she was swimming I guess. At 5:45 I get ahold of hear after I ate dinner and she was at Wal mart. We were going to met her friend's campground cottage. I waited at the entrence and looked at my cell phone at 6:22. She txt me at 6:01 saying the girls mom is there and I can not go there. I called her she kinda said a few things and hung up on me. Well she text me a few bs things why she could not see me and at 8:00 I left. It takes about 45 to 50 minutes to get to her so basicly I wasted 5 hours on a girl. People sometimes why I like older women. now you know why. 20 something girls drive me crazy in a bad way. Too busy playing stupid games. If your scared or freaked out or something then saty soemthiung. I rather go home and waste 3 hours then to waste 5 hours and wonder wtf. oh well. So saturday I felt so rejected. I then went to the only place a guy never gets rejected. I felt better after that but spent too much money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Sorry I missed your debut run with the group! But congrats on being back! Here's the advice I give my son--stay away from girls, they are just trouble!! ;)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home