Monday, June 26, 2006

Gay Games

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

I might be competing in the gay games. Maybe it was a drunken bomfire idea, but I was out there and I heard they do not descrimate based on your sexuality in order to run. So I think I may run it but they better have a finshers medal. Right now that is the only thing standing in my way. Ok its 4 weeks away and I only well ran 3 miles this weekend but I did it at about 11:00 min pace. last 3 miles I walk ran at a 14:00 min pace. Right now I know I need Yoga and so that is what I am trying to do. I got a new tv and I hooked up my VCR to it so now I can watch video tapes in my room. This will help with my Yoga. I just need a DVD player though.

The marathon though has a 6 hour time limit and its in end end of July. They also have a half marathon the same day.

1 week before they have a triathlon and that could be fun also to run. I am waiting to find out from Lora how hers went. If she liked it then I know I could. I missed seeing her because well I slept in on Sunday. I was so tired and I got very drunk at the fire. Good news though when the cop pulled me over I got away with my drinking and latter driving. Nah one reason I stayed so late was so I could sober up. Julie A was concerened and offered to drive me home. She is a sweetheart. Also Stephanie knows something is going on so I think I will just go out and tell her what is going on and hopely that would be a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home