Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rain Rain go away

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
Traffic in the morning sucks. Causes me to get to work later than usualy plus I am always just so tired.

Good news/ bad news

Good news this morning the scale said I weight 299.8. yeah I made it I am the worlds greatest. I been getting close since cleveland and I been going up and down ever since. Hopely I can focus and get it to atleast 295 soon. yeah me. It would be nice if I do get to run the gay games that it will be down to 290.

Yes I was embrassed to tell this cute girl that runs on tuesday night that I want to run in the gay games. maybe my dad is right that I should not run but how many hetrosexuals get to compete?

Also I did not get my chance to tell Stephanie what I wanted to tell her. She should be there saturday I think so then maybe I will get my chance then. She is so cool. I hope to see her there. I guess I better get to the high school on time then even though the training says 7 I may try 14. hehe All depends what I do on friday I guess. I hope the guy gets back to me soon.

Last night I did about 3.5 miles at 11 mins and the rest at like 1.5. I felt problems in my legs so I slowed way down. I figure no shooting pains is better than getting them even for a moment. I think my form is off and I need to fix it. Satuday I can start going to the doctor and I may go ahaead and do that.

Do you like the quotes?

Races will be hopely finished tonight. Thank you haight for giving me the idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Lova the quotes!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I like the quotes--didn't know you were so philosophical!
You'll be there early on Saturday?? Well...that will be a first!! See ya then!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home