Tuesday, July 04, 2006

what is love baby don't hurt me no more

well good news. I was upset because the gay guy was like there is no finisher medal for the marathon but for us direct registy people we get a special medal I guess that they are voting on tursday. The guy seemed to be excited when I told him I am a medal whore and I would do anything for a medal.

top 5 women of alpine is getting nearly decided on but there is still time to get me to change my mind.

Today I ran 5.5 mile. I did it pretty well. I did it at the heat of the day in be sure when july 22nd I am am ready for the heat. This weekend my family on my dad's side is getitng together so that would be fun. I ahve to put in about 16 to 18 miles though. next weekend is my cousins wedding reception in the US so I will go to that. My sister and I decided to bike around our old stomping grounds. oh yeah and before the run I did yoga for about 20 mins. man it is tough

Stilling trying to decide on my tri distance. half iron man is out. lucky I remember that lake zurich had a lake for free swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home