Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tonight

Fireworks was cool. Espcially the pieace that hit me. when I was a kid I got so scared of them once. Well this time I was not scared and things were hitting me. I sat with the Apline Runners. Medium sized Ron gave me some good advice like do a half iron man. He said always go for the distance. What a cool guy. :)

I did 1/2 mile short of a half marathon today for today. yeah me. that + 30 mins yoga and I did the same work as a half. Beth things the July marathon I should be able to do. yeah she is kissing my ass for making me miss Lora. I ran into alot of people I knew from high school. Man people can look so different. Pat and beth son Jesse was totally different. Have not seen him in like 12 years or so.

I do not know what distance I will sign up for. I am thinking Olympic because well I hate to start too short and I hate any race with spirit in them since I am not a sprititer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home