Sunday, July 09, 2006

Help Wanted

Help Wanted
Posistion Lora.
Appilicant must be a beautiful female between the ages 18 - 55. Must be able to run long miles. Must not be married but long term bfs ok as long as they are not jealous type. People with infinite patience is a plus. Must love to run. Appicant must also be willing to run between 11 - 12 min pace. Must be funloving and enjoy craziness wacky people. perivous marathon finishes a plus. Name of Lora is a plus but is not nesscarry.

I figured with Lora gone I might as well find her replacement. Will Kim be the next great Lora? Only time will tell. Since Lora is gone my aunt is concerned that I am going to be commiting suicide. Another nephew of hers on the other side died in a triathlon and he was not perpared for the swimming and neither am I. This was 20 years ago and I do not think saftey was what it is today but still. I think .5 miles I should be ok even if I only do the back stroke the whole way there like Lora.

Saturday something bad happen. I lost my Garmin 301. I looked everywhere. I got up at 5 am so I could get going at 5:30 since I had relatives coming over. The idea was to get 8 miles in before everyone got there and then to run with John for 6 miles and then run home for another 3 miles. Well I only got 2 miles in. I ran with the 7:30s for like 2 steps but did run with the 9:30 group for 1/2 mile. It felt good being with the pack. Thinking maybe I shoiuld try to do that on tuesday night Run 9:30 for as long as I can ands then backoff from there. I figured with Lora gone no reason to hold back anymore. Good news I have a garin 305 on order now and should get it Monday or tuesday. hopeing early enough on tuesday.

Since Lora is gone and my swimming this weekend in a small pool was decent I am going to try the tri. I figured worse comes to worse I will have them pull me out of the water. Next weekend is the gay games so that should be fun. Yep Lora may see me out there since we are potenitally using the same running path there. hopely in the next 2 weeks I will earn 2 medals 3 if I win at mchenry but I doubt that will happen. not since I turned 30.

Sure I may be stupid and kiling myself but no Reen and no Lora. John is cool but its not the same. I can not sing to him beautiful songs or tell them how beautiful he is Just not my style. Girls are alot of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Come on down to the lakefront....hundreds of girls just waiting for a Todd-man!! You won't believe it til you see it. And you know once John moves, he will be there too. I miss your singing!!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

This is so sweet!

Here I was worried about you hurting yourself on Saturady for no reason!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home