Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We represent the lollipop kids

"Todd is a really good cousin." - Anna age 9 first cousin once removed.

first I like to state that I only ran 14.5 miles and swam for about 3 hour. most of that casual but I did take about some laps. I turned down some running because I needed to focus on the swimming. with the spirit tri this weekend I need to get swimming. Today 2 days of swimming does not make for good training.

This weekend was the family reunion. My cousin Jean and her family been staying at my house since Sunday. Her kids just love playing with me. Anna is 9 and emily is 7. They are both so cute. Sunday we went to the zoo and last night we went to the park. I did not expect them home so fast so I thought I pretty much had the evening to myself. I was wrong. Zoo was fun but the jelly fish were not around. We did go to the douphin show.

Its sad though that their child Anna has alot of medical problems and Emily I guess is having a hard time with the fact she is adopted. I think she loves my cousins but she wants her mom to love her also. Its interesting even though your biological parents may never be there a child so wants the love from them. I understand why she was put up for adoption and maybe someday she will understand also. I hope so.

Tonight I run and I have to go to the injury clinic since well I want to see about my leg. not sure who will be there but hopely it will be someone good. I guess its good to pay your money.

2 weeks I will be running on the lake front. Maybe I will even get to see Lora a bit. Who really knows. I am starting much farther south than her but we also starting at 6 am so who knows. I just hope her group gives us room to run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Remember, when all else fails, backstroke!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

I'm having a hard time keeping up - Is this weekend the tri or thre Gay Games?

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home