Wednesday, July 12, 2006

For love of Lisa

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle

Emily my cousin's 7 year old daughter was pouting last night when I told her I had to leave for an hour so I could go to the I-Runs meeting. I sat through 50 mins of shoes and then I got to sit through Lisa for 1 hour. This is the Lisa that fixed me and Reen. She is so beautiful and sweet. I am kicking myself in the butt for not asking if she will be my new Lora. The rate Lora is injuried maybe Reen will be the new Lora and Lora will be the new Reen. Beth I think did mention in passing either I could run with them or even help out but if it was help it was not too serious. besides I have bigger goals in mind. I was hoping it was going to be Terry Nicola since well he is the man. Lisa did give me a sterch idea for this condition that has been bothering and you know what? I stretch that way and wow that is the exact area that has been bothing me. She figured out why I do my 6 mile hop which turned into the 3 mile then 6 mile hop. Lora and John both seen it. I have had it since chrismas. I know exact what is it and now what to do about it.
I also figured out why it did not bother me until recently. I love Lisa. I wonder if she can date people she meets at clinics. Also if she is married I wonder if he lets her see guys on the side.

I said goodbye to my cousin and her family. Her kids were so sad to have to say goodbye to me. They wanted me to go to American girl today with them but I could not go. I had to work and been saving any time off in case I had to go and see Terry Nicholia. I been playing games with them and they want me to read to them every night. Yeah I been told if any single girl saw me with them I would have an instant date. I knew I should have taken them to Yogis last night but it was getting late by the time I got home, and they do not need a huge sugar high right before they have to go to bed. Yep I got a way with women as long as they are under the age of 12.

I got the 305 and the cool thing is that it found the GPS in my house. OMG I love the new 305 for far. I can not wait to try it out tonight.

This weekend is my first Trialthon and next weekend is the gay games marathon. Remember you have to tri before you bi. Another way to look at it is that you tend to have a 3some before you go gay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

You make me laugh! I'm glad Lisa helped you too!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Good luck this weekend at the tri. Glad you're having fun with the Garmin....toys are the best!!!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home