Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lazy

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy." -Charlie McCarthy

I been lazy. I have not worked out since saturday. Sure if was a tough day but with the cousins over it was hard. How do you say no to some the cutest girls I have met. They reminded me why I want my own children. I have put on weight but also my water weight is up to 52%. When I got the scale it was only at about 40%. I dropped 10 lbs with that scale but percent water going up also which is a very good sign.

I did have fun with the garmin. I set it up and maybe over set it up. I really need to go for a run and then work on it and set it up even better again. I really do like it so far. I also figured out how not to lose all my stats from my old garmin. That was the tricky part since it wants you to have a seperate profile for each watch, I figured it out. yeah me.

My mom is concerned about me drowning. It its true I really have not trained for the swimming. I just recently found out I am kind able too. Opps. Nothing like deciding on a race at the last minute. I have to do this because well Lora did it and I have this need to do everything Lora does but do it alot more. I have done 5 marathons and she has only done 1. Man what is her problem. :)

Emily and Anna did make this cute thank you note for me and my mom but since my name is like on it 15 times I think it was more to me. I will try to post it later. So stay tuned for that.

Tonight I bike 15 miles with a group from the Alpine Runners. It should be fun. It was last time plus I can use more bike time. Interesting though I was reading that normal casual peddles you get like only 25% of your power. No wonder I was so slow since well the clipless give you like 100% or maybe better way to look at it is old peddles make you work 4 times hard than the clipless. No wonder Lora is so fast. She is an awesome bike and cool peddles.

Right now I am trying to figure out what 2 girls from alpine I would want to do a 3some with. So far all I have is Stephanie on the Bike. If I did the swimming then the running should be pretty easy to figure out but I think I want to stick with the running means I need to find a good swimmer. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Don't look in this direction. :P

3:18 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

I've got a bum shoulder - sorry!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home