Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rumors and how expensive is being a triahtlete anyways

" (When you) look at all these rumors surrounding me every day I just need some time, some time to get away from From all these rumors, I can’t take it no more My best friend said there’s one out now about me and the girl next door" - Timex Social Club

Well tuesday night I swam in good old LZ. There is a rumor though that tri was canceled because of bacteria problems. This of course concerns me as a budding triathlete. Also learnt that you have to get out :50 min of the hour until that hour so if I want to get 30 min swim in I just need to go into the lake at :20. That way its actually kinda nice to know. I do not need a watch when they will measure my time but does suck if you go in about 10 mins earlier and have to get right out again. This rumor as well as winter has got me thinking about a health club. I am thinking maybe I will join one. There is one by my work that is pretty nice. $60 a mouth 24/7 swimming all the time. It is cool that way. problem is I have no reason to go there at 3 am. :). Closest one to my house is about 30 mins away in schauburg so not sure how nice it would be in the long run. I do like the idea of swimming. I love swimming more than running. Plus there are alot of free classes that you can do. Only like Yoga costs you money and for extra $50 a month you can do all that you want of that. ok its not worth doing that but better fitness would be good. Its apart of my get a gf stragengy. I was skinny once and I had girls looking at me. I want that again screw being a obvious cylsdale. They also have 1 free yoga class a week also I guess.

Julie B was nice. Monday she emailed me and was wondering where I was. that really made me feel good considering the last time she saw me she wanted me dead. I have not seen her I think since Lora left me alone to roit and die.

I will be running in LZ this week first time in 3 weeks. It will actaully be weird to run out there. I hope John, Kim, and Reen will be there. I do miss Reen. She is nice and sweet and I need to know more about the segway.

Lora inspired me so I got really drunk last night. Funny last night I go no sleep but I feel great today. I figured out though how to pump myself with music and that really helps. its 1 pm and no caffeine and recently I would have been on my second or 3 cup of coffee or can of soda. Being drunk is great because its a good time to do minor surgery on yourself. There is one pain that will never bother me again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

I am very concerned about you! "I love swimming more than running." What is that and who are you? How *&^% - I never thoguht I'd hear those words from Todd - So maybe you were kidnapped by aliens and replaced with an almost exact duplicate! Hummm! I'll have to be in LZ on Saturday to check on you!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home