Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lollapalooza



Lollapalooza is fun. I had a great time at Day 1, and I skipped day 2. Sonic Youth was there on saturday as well as the Dresden Dolls. I wanted to see both of them but I was tired and decided not to go. If I wanted to go to John's party I would have left halfway through Dresden Dolls. Tomorrow I will see alot of good bands like Blues Travellers, Red Hot Chili peppers, and Matisyahu. I did not run this morning because I did not get to sleep until 2 am. I did alot of walking and I ran from grant park to most of the train station so that was quite a distance espcially since I was on the south side of grant park.

Thursday night I biked. We biked about 12 miles and did it in 13.5 mph avg speed. I am excited about this because I normally nike around 12 miles per hour. I have a Hybrid bike, and it weight 30.5 lbs. Its a heavy bike so no wonder I am slow. I am amased that I was able to do 50 miles with Lora earlier in the year. I also did not have clipless peddles then.

I also bought tri shorts. I think my next couple of tris will be alot better. I will save alot of time in transition because that is where I lost so much time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

sounds like fun hope it's not too hot out there! and way to go on the bike ride!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm sure you could still do 50 miles--we should try it out again soon!

Keep it up--you're looking awesome!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Hey...two words...LACE LOCKS!!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home