Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Swim baby Swim

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not a fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

Hmm. what no running updates? not 1? ok if I waited until tonight I would have one but for now its all about the swim. that is right. 2 days 1 miles. kinda fun. LAst night I joined LifeTime fitness. I saw there triathlon and figured I should join that. Well in order to do a tri you need to swim. I still can not beleive they actually make you swim. Kinda like the Bike. I am surprised you do that also. I guess I really want a run with transistion. That is kinda fun. Actually chicago 50/50 is kinda like that. 3 loop course and you run past your stuff twice. Its kinda like t1 and t2. See Ultras are like triathlions.

.5 miles a day for last 2 days. I think it took me about 45 mins for .5 miles each day. I am getting faster. This morning though was tough./ I ahd to be up by like 5:15 so I can get on the road by 5:30 - 5:45. so I could swim by liked 6:30 and get to work by 7:30. Well I made it today but not tomorrow not if Lora is going to be in town. be nice to say hi to her jsut once.

I tried to bike and stationary bikes and run on the treadmills are just not for me. I will do those at night at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home