Wednesday, August 02, 2006

100th Post Spectator

from the simpsons 100th episode

Skinner: (Over phone)" I know Weinstein's parents were upset Superintendent, but I was sure it was a phony holiday. I mean, it sounds so made-up: Yom kip-pur! "

ok now let us reflect on the last 99 blog entries.

Remember in blog 47 when I was named ruler of the world but turned it down for a free pack of gum?

how about blog 72 when I was dating 2 indentical twins at the same time and did not realise they were sisters?

Ah good times.

Last night was fun. I got to see Haight again which is always a pleasure. I got to see so many of my favorite people. No Juli A but she did run with my for 5 miles so that is amasing also. She is so sweet. She will be the first to hear Marathon. The new hit song by me.

I walked/ran 5 miles yesterday. I was so dehydrated. I drank over 1/2 gallon of water and about 30 oz of gatorade right after that run. I was feeling so sick beciuase I drank so much. I am in trouble for howl at the moon but I have to stay focus and get my medal since its all about the medal. Plus I get a free pr this weekend for an 8 hour race.

John invited me to his party so I feel good about that. It was one thing that was making me depressed thought he did not love me anymore.

I had friend show my pysic friend pics from last night. He was making some interesting commits about people there. He is still needs practice but he seemed to be really on about things. He really like KAthy. So do I she is awesome. She was my first alpine runner crush. maybe because she is always the biggest sweetheart around. He says she has very good energy.

Other interesting thing is he said my running coach was prety unique since he was very balance in both the male and female enengy and I am well he does put the chi in chi running. :).

ITs true my blog may be very slated towards Lora but that is because she is my #1 fan on reading it and well you give the fans what they want. If more than 3 people read it I would probably right things differently. plus I like giving her a hard time. You also get attached to people you run with and I ran with her more than anymore else. escailly in a time where I had no one else there she was there for me. I will never forget that. honestly during the marathon training program I had a crush on a girl and it was not Lora. I might reveal it on my next long run. Sorry Lora but I think your just going to miss who it is. :). I am mean I know. I just missed her. Plus if Lora would ever come back then maybe Reen would come back also and that also excited me alot. Reen is so much fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

I'll be back - some day! I got out of bed and was ready to head to LZ last week but Ty was really sick so I stayed home to take care of him! Hopefully - I'll bee ther on Saturday!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home