Thursday, August 17, 2006

here is the deal.

"let's make a deal" - monty hall

ok. my running club Alpine runners are having their Alpine races on Semptember 10. Last year I came in second in my division for the Half Marathon. Now that I been a member for 1 year I should help out. It is the club's race and they need help and many in the club help out. Espcially the fairly active ones. Now I barely came out this summer to run but that is because I been racing alot this year. Racing masks my pain. Now this race has very good weight division. highest being 225+. This year the half marathon is a cara circuit race. Now chances are if 5 or 6 people race at the D division I do not have a shot. 5 people last year did run the 10k which was a cara circuit race also. I have been getting faster and apart of me wants to see if I can also pull off a 2:30:00 half marathon. Also only 4 open cylesdale but 11 masters who were at the CDC. Chance are between 5 - 10 people will run the half. How another option I have is to run the 5K. What me run a 5K? if everyone is running the Half Marathon then running the 5K would actually cause me to win there. Even so do I pass up my only shot to win a division award this year? I had one set up in Peoria but I got hurt and was unable to run. Should I be a good club member and help out or do I go for my own personal glory? Considering as of today I am a 294 lbs runner. that is right I am dropping even more weight. Its my only shot if I ever even want to think about running with Lora again.

I weigh 294 now. Its the lowest I have weighed a long long time. In fact I start marathoning 2 years ago at 295 and then went to 325. I now lost 30 pounds since Sno fun run. Mary really inspired me.

what did I miss at ice age? stupid college graduation so I could not be there. If I was not hurt I so should have ran ice age and missed my graduate from graduate school. Ultra > master's degree. hmm I guess its jsut some triangle now with Lora, Beth and Kathy. hmm I need more info.

Last night's dream. I just figured out why my dream last night was so realistic. Basicly in my dream there was a beautiful jewish woman in the running club. We were at a party and one thing leds to another and we start making out. It was absolutely increadible. a real dream come true. It was one of those dreams that when you wake up you are like wow I was only dreaming that. We all know the name of this Jewish woman. Her name was נטלי פורטמן. Nothing like writing it in hebrew. yeah always had a thing for this girl. So sweet so beautiful. Then again who does not like Natalie Portman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Great job on the weight - keep up the good work!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home