Friday, August 25, 2006

Everytime I see you failling

"Every time I see you fallingI get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say" - "Bizarre Love Triangle" New Order

One song I just absolutely love. Nothing like a little "Bizarre Love Triangle" to start your day.

Funny. I am looking to dump my aol account finally. I had it so long its like my life line to old friends. its gotten to the point though that when it goes I will not lose anyone too important to me. Even dumping aim might be a nice thing to do since having so many online chat windows comes hard. So I looked at some saved email I got from my ex Stephanie 1 year ago. It was amasing all the stuff we talked about and even who in the running club we talked about. Those were the days when it was all about one girl and one girl only. Do you know who she is? any guesses? I doubt you will get it right. Maybe you would since I still think she is somekind of wonderful but I just do not know our relationship is weird. for a couple of days we emailed each other like every 5 minutes but she will not talk to me too much at bagels. I really do not get it. Kinda like I do not like you but I think your a great guy Syndrome.

The big news is I missed the beer run. :(. I missed beer and cool people and for what? well hung with Pat harmon and Stephanie. Stephanie is cool but talk about someone who just avoids me like the plague. Oh well. She is cute but she is not worth killing myself about. Since I missed the run I biked alone which I put myself in a position I needed to make a sharp turn around and well you guessed it. I lost my failling virginity. Man falling really hurts. I am worried I broke something. I can not grab things with my left hand because it hurts so much. Lucky I did not fall on the elbow but I fell just on front of it. Lets just say my 2 day of long bike riding might be out of the question now since well I am bike shy. Riding after the fall was one of the hardest things for me to do. Good thing I did not buy that new bike I was looking at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Geeze Louise!! Are you okay?? I can't leave you alone for a second can I???
I hope you iced--if it's still really hurting you should get it xray'd.
So let's see....the knee hurts, the hand hurts--maybe you wanna try a pogo stick now?????

2:43 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Are you OK?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home