Thursday, August 31, 2006

statue got me high

This is weird. I feel funny like ha ha funny. Is it possible to have a White Castle high? Maybe I took too much Ibuprofen like 5 hours ago. Something is weird.

Also though this weekend I am being a good boy. I volenteered to help out at the Runner's high half marathon. I figured I go and watch people run anyways I might as well help out and get some stuff out of it. yeah helping. I may try to walk 16 miles this weekend. I can not run but I seem to have no problem walking and since like always I assume Lora is going to do 20.

You know its only like 5 weeks until I get to run with Lora again and yet it seems like it been forever. 12 weeks is way too long to train for a half marathon. Remind me never ever to do that. With my goals for next year I should be doing over a half marathon every weekend. I do not even know what Haight or Reen or even Lora looks like. I bet they do not even know what I look like anymore.

I can not wait to see Reen and Haight again. Haight better show up too. :). Its been too long. I ahve not seen Reen since I last saw Lora.

4 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

Dude...we just saw you a couple weeks ago at John's party...lay off the crack

12:15 PM  
Blogger Neese said...

White Castle!? are you pmsing? :-)

that is so cool you are volunteering, as i was reading that it made me think i'd like to do that sometime as well.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'll see you at the race Monday!! Thanks in advance for volunteering...do you know where you'll be at??

I know I won't make the cutoff....so cheer me on when you see me cuz I'll need it.

And I'm only doing 13 miles on Saturday since I'm doing another 13 on Monday.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Oh I guess I should tell you...I'm not doing Milwaukee Marathon....I decided to run with the folks I'm training...I'm doing the Chicago Half Marathon instead. Not sure when I'll get that 20 miler in, but I'll figure something out. Wanna switch and join me?? (John is leading the pace group!!)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home