Friday, September 08, 2006

Trust

There are alot of things we life we need to trust.

Trust that my dear sweet Reen will get better.

Trust that if I run 5k I will not screw myself up more. I think I will buy my first knee brace ever. That should fix the problem. Its very miniumal problem right now. Rarely hurts until I press down on it or ran the day before and even then its pretty minial. I think my next run after the 5k will be Milaukee marathon. You may be asking but Todd don't you need to train for Milwuakee. I will but I will walk. Its much easier on my knee but harder on the feet. Its ok. I have my nice cushioning shoes for my training. I decided running shoes is not the way to go while I am walking since well it hurts the feet since they are not made to be on your feet for so long. When I run my feet glide off the pavement.

Trust that Juli will get me through my 50 miler. She knows alot about Ultras and I can always get Beth's opipinions on the subject. I trust Beth with training issues also.

Real question though I used to fix pcs and printers for 4 years and yet people do not trust me that I know what is wrong with the printer. I do not get it. Software Engineers may be smart but they do not have the mechiancal experience I have.

Well I am also about halfway out of my room at home. I do not have to be completely out jsut mostly out. I have to get out by tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

it aggravates me when people don't listen to something i say when it's my line of expertise. ya gotta let it roll off best you can.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

I trust ya....even though I know you're crazy!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

You are so sweet - Thanks Todd! I trust you too!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home