Tuesday, September 19, 2006

When the the Doctor today

I forgot the Dr. only costs me $15 now. It used to be like $90 + the cost of the day off. Man how sweet is life. Well Dr. says I have a virus going around. Also susspects that I have asthma, and I need do do something about my high blood pressure and my dad who smokes in the house but not around me and only a 1 room I rarely go into is causing my chest problems. I guess I should start to feel better by saturday or so. It could take up to next wednesday.

Needless to say I have to go back to work tomorrow since well I had to use a day of vaction today because I only had 1 sick day I could use. You can not go negative into sick days. No way I can be off for 1 week from work. If I am I probably be off perminately. Resting now while I can. Also sucks I have to move back into my room by saturday. I have no choice in that one either.

As for swimming I to wait until I am healthy again before I enter a pool otherwise I will just get everyone else sick. Pools suck that way.

Lora and I are doing the crazy ultra. It has been decided. I am not too concerned. It will be like march madness. That race can have a really warm day and other days they run it in a snow storm. Being in Kanasas Chance are it will be above 0 and that is a big mark. I do not thinnk I will every run below 0 again. It was -10 one day and I ran about 2 miles outside but it was just too cold for me.

One Alpiner jsut had a baby. She is excited because she should be able to still run Chicago Marathon if she wants too. She stopped running the last week of the pregnacy.

I been having fun watching movies this week though. I learnt alot also. Movies I watched are

Spanglish: It is possible to deeply love someone and not to be with them.

Stanford Wives: Robotic wives kick ass.

Signs: Even Mel Gibson can lose his faith.

Austin Power: Internal man of mystery: yeah baby

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Have a bowl of chicken soup every day, and don't forget some Vitamin C.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home