Friday, September 22, 2006

Hate

"Hate makes you powerful gives you focus." - Cancellor Palatine.

OK maytbe the quote was about angry and more cool things about it. I decided to let everyone know that I really hate Lora and not in love with her as people may thing.
Lets review. I want to beat in her every race we run together. I like to run with her because by running with someone you can make sure you maintain there level of edurance as well as know exactly where they are and there weaknesses. I bought the book "The Paleo Diet For Athletes: A Nutritional Formula For Peak Athletic Performance" because well Lora used it to lose weight and well I need to also if I am to beat her. I like to do the same types of races she does but I always do more of them. I alos sing to her while we run because well it keeps her from opening her chatterbox mouth and of course gives me a harder workout so when it comes to race time I will blow her away. I study every inch of her body so I can find any weakness I can exploit. Ok maybe I had a few more reasons I since forgotten. So now you all know the truth. So all these rumors can be finally be put to an end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

The book, The Paleo Diet, gives the basic overview of the diet. The one for athletes doesnt explain it as well, nor does it have the mealplan and recipes. So you may want to get this one too.

Good luck!!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home