Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This just in

We interrupt our regular blog for a special news flash.

Chicago Triathlon 2007 announced there very own version of the goofy challege. It is their new triple race. It included the super spriit on saturday which is not very far at all. The bike is 6 miles. Spirit distance on Sunday follow by Oly distance race. The Combined Sunday races almost give you a Half Iron man. You swim farther but your bike and run are shorter. They also made the Cydesdale groups smaller making it hard to win. no longer do they have the 30-39 and then 29 and under. now its 39 and under and 40 and up. Now still looking at last years time the 29 and under were alot slower than the 30 and up. I still feel if I work hard enough that I have a chance but the question is do I still train to compete or do I do the cool goofy like challege. there is no special finisher medal for the triple threat challege but you do get a special shirt. So cool race finisher or do I go for double medals and probably more glory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home