Monday, October 09, 2006

How to embarrass myself?

I been listening to my new weight lose coach. One thing he recommends do something that would really embarrass yourself. I saw this done on Dateline I think and everyone lost the weight but 1 girl. It was showing themselves in a biniki before they did there weight lose. Question I have is what can I do? MAybe something to do with the Apline Runners. Since a big milestone comes about the time of the snow fun run can I put use that? Lora is good for kicking butt should I have her publiclly beat me down if I fail? Any ideas would be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Where does it say he wants you to do something to embarrass yourself??? Or is that just if you fail reaching your goal?

If that's the case, take a pic of yourself in a speedo....post it on here if you don't make the weight loss!! That would work, wouldnt it?? :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home