Friday, October 06, 2006

Is Chicago/ Is not Chicago



Nothing like Finishing Milwaukee to make me smile. :). Finishing a marathon is fun but 22 mile is better.

Last night I saw the man Cary Pinkowski. I did get a picture with him but I got home so late and I have Milwaukee pics of me now so I figured I would put them up first. He should the highlight dvd which was like the one they had 2005 for the see yourself in the race dvd but it was extended. I actually think I saw two people I have raced with in other races and what not in the DVD which is cool. One being the cute girl who ran the 50/50. But they show her kissing her man who also did the 50/50 last year. Also a girl I beleive I did a running workshop with.

Well Lora was right. I joined her club last night and my knee has not bothered me since. It did not hurt since I went swimming last night. It probbaly finally loosened up a muscle that is tired and tight from the marathon. Note to self. no matter how cute a girl is or how fast she can run do not walk 2 days after marathon., swim instead. Always swim.

Speaking of swimming I did 34 lenths or 929 yards. 32 lengths are basicly a half mile. I did it in like 40 mins and I seriously need to basicly double it in the same in. August will be here in no time. It was slow but it felt good to be out there and training again. ONly 1 tight area left on my body and that is my feet. Not sure why that always gets so tight but it does.

Chicago here I come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

:::::smirk:::::
I'm entitled to that one!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home