Monday, October 09, 2006

Prune Hands

My name is Todd and I suffer from prune hands. Yes prune hands suck. Yesterday I swam my first mile. As I may switch focuses from the 50 miler to the oly Triathlon I need to swim more. Plus swimming is much better for my knee right now. nice thing about swimming you can not get over use injuries but you can pull muscles. My upper body is so tired today if I swim again tonight it will only be 1/2 mile. I would really like to be able to get a mile in 30 mins which is my goal. Actually my goal for 1 mile is 38 minutes. Last night it took me 1:17:00 and the .9 which is the Oly length took me 1:07:00 which need to be down to 35:00 by august. I did the first 1/2 in 33 minutes which is probably my fastest 1/2 mile to date. Calorie lose wise I got credit for 6 miles which is exciting. I guess if I swim on saturday it will equal my 8 mile long run. After next paycheck I am getting a bike trainer also. I may not be able to run for awhile longer but when I come back I want to be faster than ever.

Good news is my knee feels very good today. So far today my pain is gone. Thank God for tris because instead of back on the weight lose train I would be back on the weight gain train I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home