Tuesday, October 10, 2006

swim,knee, and bodyfat

ok. I am confused since coach says I can drop 39 lbs by Sno fun run. He wants me to lose 1.2 lbs a week so I am very confused how this is going to happen. Plus if I eat the calories he wants me to eat well I do not know if I can do it and be healthy at the same time. 2500 cals is alot even for me. I can eat more cal foods but they would be cals for the sake of them without any other benefit.

I have dropped 5 lbs alreadyt his week. I am sure I was retaining water but still.

Today I have double breakfests and double lunch. yeah me. All I need after that is doulbe dinner and I am golden.

Swimming well I jsut did .5 miles it was very hard since I was exhausted. but I did it and in pretty good time. Cute girls at the gym always bring the best out of me.

Well I like the idea of posting my pre marathoning picture if I fail but not sure what my goal should be. coach has me on 1.2 lbs a week but to reach the goal he mentions I need to drop about 3 lbs a week. 275 by sno fun run woutld be a little more than what coach wants from me. but I think it can be done. It will be my pre stephanie weight and be 50 lbs for the year which is not bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Stay Positive and try speading your meals out - so you have 5-6 smaller meals - It's suppoed to work! ;-)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Listen to Coach!! He knows what he's doing!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home