Friday, October 13, 2006

In trouble again

Well bad news. weight went up. Should I say I finally bottomed out. no more water weight for me. now I really have to start working. Maybe its because last night is the first night I did not work out on since Sunday. TOmorrow I think I will walk 6 miles. its not great but its almost the same distance I need to for tomorrow.

what do wear for the marathon checklist
winter parka
ski mask
snowmoblie pants
snow shoes.

I hate the snow. go away.

I saw a foot type doctor last night at this foot store and she told me I need to spend $250 or my feet will go bad forever. interesting though your suppose to have orthinics to help correct feet problems caused alot by our shoes. so why not change the shoes?

to lift or not to lift that is the question. Do I want to be all skinny and look hot or do I want to be skinny and be able to run really far and really fast. choices choices.

I guess its better to be skinny and look hot since well it gets more girls. Girls are what its all about. You get more girls with a better body than you do with 30 mins faster marathon time. Of course with chicago marathon coming up I can not do much since well I have to make sure my muscles are in prime shape then. Its not really an A type race but It still requires alot of work. In other words its not an A but its a race you still have to respect.

Interesting my sister and I debated men/women friendships and dating. Men and women are friends to date without having to have sex. This is not true because well its silly. Women want to marry their friends. Also not true. Girls are into relationships and why marry a guy when you can get the milk for free. Also they worry about ruining the friendship which might been ruined anyways after one gets married. Its happened with me before. Last one is girls do not want to marry a goodlooking guy for fear they will cheat on you. Also I do not think that is true because 1 you have to be attracted to the guy to date him, and 2 I seen what happens when you gain weight. I used to gain weight and girl would leave me. lose it and she would come back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

My weight goes up and down too. Don't fret over it, just keep following the program.

I'm a firm believer in custom orthotics...especially if you want to be a long-distance runner. Nobody's feet are perfect (well, maybe Deans).

I've never believed men and women could just be friends. But many have argued the point, so I just keep it to myself.

Hurry Sunday, Hurry!!!!!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home