Friday, October 20, 2006

Seatech Astronomy

From movie sneakers

David Strathairn (Whistler): Fellas, Janek's little black box is on his desk between the pencil jar and the lamp.
Dan Aykroyd (Mother): Uh, Whistler, I hate to tell you this, but you're blind.

Yep. I myself have too many secrets. Its about time I let you all know one of my deep down secrets. Yes its true. I can no longer hide my love for this. espcially the last 2 mins of it. I just found this longer version.



I think in a past life I must been Irish. I love Irish folk music. Yeah marathon week can be pretty boring I spent like 40 mins in a hot tube last night. swam really slowly and easy about 1/4 a mile. Really did nothing all week. I been eating bad and just well not caring. Marathon day should be fun, and will be a good test for me.

Now you all know my deep dark secret. Shh just do not tell anyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

I'm telling! nananana

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that video is impressive, i see why you like it! hold your chin up high! good luck on the marathon also! move those feet like flately! :D

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home