Wednesday, October 18, 2006

October 17th

Did everyone have a good October 17th. I know I did. It was a very good day for me. Probably one of my best days. Atleast that I felt the best. My face is sore from all the laughing.

I did not get a chance to ride in my bike trainer but its probably for the best. The knee feels good. Last night I had a dream that on aol news my nutirousion coach was listed for like internet diet scams and that Chicago 50/50 was something I skhould do and it fun. hehe I really want to do the chicago 50/50. It would be so much fun.

Does the avg runner actaully lose weight or gain it during a marathon? Its an interesting question. If you over eat the night before by lets say 500 cals. you consume 20 cups of gateorade at 50 cals each that is 1000 cals. Maybe you over eat like 500 cals after the race you are looking over 1000 cals net lost where it is something you do on a normal good day. I guess it makes you second guess too much racing. Then again all of that allows you to enjoy yourself and get through the race happy and healthy and isn't that what the race is about.

Beth yelled at me last night. She complained that I stopped talking. We were talking somone came up to say something to her but I stop and allowed the other person to talk and Beth was upset because she never got to hear the end of my mindless chatter. What a sweeet woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home