Wednesday, October 25, 2006

now what

"I have 5 mins to spare. I do not know what to do with myself" - american president

ok marathon is over. I am hurting so I need to take time off. what do I do now with my life? even with some training but loswing it down will I have no idea what to do with all my free time I have now. It is driving me crazy.

As for the marathon thing I think time limits should be 8 hours at the most. honestly anything less and people will not take it seriously I beleive. I want to see people to do it but if they jsut wake up and decided to walk couple hours take a few off and repeat that for 10 - 14 hours is just not the same. you can have a charity walk or even do that on your own for fun but for a race its just too slow.

I still give the 370 guy credit because even at 8:30:00 I knew he had to work hard to get there. for me its more about the work than your race time that really matters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

8 hours is an 18 minute/mile pace. Why bother entering? You wouldn't even need to run at that pace. Might as well just go for a hike.

Aren't marathons considering a running race?

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home