Friday, November 03, 2006

I am failing

Well I some of my birthday weight but I have a few more lbs to go. I gained 5 lbs on my birthday and I have to get them off. opps. It was a pizza day on my birthday only pizza for lunch/dinner.

Last night I swam for 58:00 mins which is good since it was for 1 mile. I am getting faster. The good thing is that I swam first .5 miles in 29 mins so I need not lose time. infact I think I swam the second .5 miles faster than the first. I am getting the hang of swimming.

I was only on the bike trainer for 50 mins though. I will always stop at 10:00 pm so I did not quite get my 1 hour in. I am trying to work out 2 hours a day 5 days a week and 3 more on saturdays. Satuday should be easy though about 1:30 running then its jsut another 1:30 on the bike trainer and I am there. Actually I would like do do the evilant of a oly tri every saturday. If I want to do a HIM I have to be able to do the Oly well. Also hope to finally do a sub 2 hour spirit. by spirit though I mean around .456 - .5 mile swim, 12 - 15 mile bike, 5k run. problem with tris are no 2 races at the same distance tend to be the same distance. they are always kinda close or in the general area.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Keep up the good work - you'll get there!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home