Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why do birds?

"Why don't I know things like this??" - Lora

Well now that I am officially old ok been old for awhile now but so many of life questions are answered.

I was talking to a girl about running and weight lose. Kathy P complained how it is too ahrd to train and lose weight. She is not the only person I heard this from and I am one of them. I talk to Kristen off BegginerTriathlete.com and she told me same thing as Coach Dave. each 1 g of protein for 1 gram of everfy carb and you will not be so hungary all the time. if you do that the birds will sing, grass will be green, and the sky blue. ok maybe not but you will lose weight easy and then you too can have everyone wanting to check you out like Lora has now. I kinda feel sorry for her must be hard having like everyman drooling over her constantly.

Well I was back on the right track. I got down to 291.8 I felt I could be below 290 by saturday. Yesterday was my birthday and for lunch and dinner well it was pizza. desert for my BD was of course cheese cake. lucky for me its a smaller one. so this morning my weght jump 5 lbs but alot of that of course is water weight. I ate way too much cheese cake. I tried to get on the bike but was talking to kristen and did not do it early since I was talking to my friend Tom after work. Plus I should of my pics of my races to my family and yes they were very bored. hehe now my sister knows how we feel when you see something like the staute of libery at every angle for 150 pics. I never talk to my friend Tom much anymore and he is kinda upset with me. So many things he wants me to do and I do not do them. Kinda like read this book and learn to run but I say no and struggle. oh well I guess until I see value in something it is hard for me to read. I see value in it but I do not see how reading the book will help. Yep I keep so many things from Lora. She does not even know half of what I am about. Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a really cool person to run with then to open your mouth and be thought a fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home